Monday, December 11, 2006

It's a beautiful thing

The people in our church, our community, are truly touching my heart. I'm amazed at how people are genuinely seeking each other out and becoming friends; sincere, authentic friends. As Lora would say, "it's a beautiful thing." Seriously, when Bill & I say, we're in awe of you all, we mean it. We never could imagine in our wildest dreams how this desire of a godly, committed, covenant community would actually feel. We kept getting a taste of it at different times in our journey, but it never quite clicked. I'm so grateful for God beating us up before and shaping our hearts into obedient hearts that seek Him first so that His kingdom could come and He's making this whole thing the way He wants. It's such a beautiful thing...

BTW - if you haven't yet ventured over to some of my friends linked to the right, please do so. You'll see what I mean.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree...it is a beautiful thing. God knows best...you are touching my heart as well.