random thoughts on life from a feminine perspective with a pinch of sassy spirituality
Tuesday, December 26, 2006
Holiday Hungover
I feel like I've been hit by a Mack Truck. I'm not even going to tell you about my house... it goes w/o saying that it's akin to Hiroshima. And now we have Maggie's bday & Bill's bro is coming tomorrow.
ugh, I think I need some alka selzer...
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I agree with the bomb thing. If I have to look at this mess anymore I am going to throw up. Whoo hooo, guess I need to clean up.
This fly lady thing must be good...maybe she should fly over to my house as well!! Hang in there!! I can relate to the mess and seems like there is more to come here as well!! Alka Seltzer may help... ;-)
3 comments:
I agree with the bomb thing. If I have to look at this mess anymore I am going to throw up. Whoo hooo, guess I need to clean up.
fly lady fly lady fly lady
This fly lady thing must be good...maybe she should fly over to my house as well!! Hang in there!! I can relate to the mess and seems like there is more to come here as well!! Alka Seltzer may help... ;-)
Post a Comment