Full Time Ministry
Bill's officially full time starting tomorrow w/ the church. What a trip. On paper, we totally look like crap & yet, we feel now's the time. We're going to be stretched betond belief over the next few months as God takes us to a deeper level of faith & trust. Keep us in prayer...
10 comments:
Hey, how did you get your kids to sit still for that photo? ;)------>
I am so happy for you all. I know on paper it is scary...but I know it's the right thing. I like your new layout...and the new pic.
:)
I so excited for the two of you. Remember what Petra says "The water never parts until your feet get wet"
Did you seriously just quote Petra on MY BLOG?!?!?!?!?
dude ..... not cool....
Petra? Petra!! Omigaaahhhh - and you remember the lines? Where is my damn Carmen cassette?
Hey at least I did not quote Stryper.
You must forgive my husband...he is stuck in the 80's musically...or maybe he is just a hard core closet Petra fan...hey..wait a second...I happen to like Petra!
JR - good point about Stryper. I thank you for your self control. Now, if it were David Meece...
And what is wrong with David Meece???
"See Him lying, a cradle beneath Him.
See Him smiling in the stall.
See His mother praising the Father.
See His tiny eyelids fall.
See the shepherds kneeling before Him.
See the kings on bended knee.
See the mother praising the Father.
See the blessed infant sleep"
Just thought I needed to bring back the memories!
Post a Comment